Dragonfly {Macro Photography}



0 comments



Thank you all for the support on my photography!

I was browsing one of my media for Nikon and looked what I found. I could not believe I missed to download this memory stick in my computer. It has been like less than two years. Anyway, I remember this dragonfly on one fine day when my family was outside for swimming on summer of year 2010. This dragonfly come fly around and settles down on one of the plants above the pool. It can sit there for a while and as soon as I got my camera and ready to click away, always took off. Then, I decided to get ready with my camera and sit down close where the dragonfly used to settle on an afternoon swimming. There you go I got a chance to capture some few clicks before taking off again.

xoxo,
Aileen S


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post