1/365 [Nov. 7]: On the Main Street of Woodland, CA



0 comments

This is it. I decided to do the 365 photo project again after failing the first test this year. It is way harder than I thought but hoping I can get it done. I thought four and a half months of work every day photo was a waste but it is not. I don’t consider it as a waste but just a failure on my side and moreover, I gained more exposure of using my camera.


It has been raining since early morning today. The weather is lousy and the whole family was comfy and lazy just hanging out around the house. Father and daughter both took their nap together and I decided I will start all over again to my 365 photo project. It doesn’t matter what day of the year that I have to start as long as I hope to attain my goal to finish it after a year.

So, there you go. We went out after all for dinner despite the wet weather in Woodland (30 minutes away from where we at). Here it is my first photo for my 365 project – on the Main Street of Woodland, CA. Glad that the rain stops pouring in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post